Costa Rica Aquiares
Costa Rica Aquiares
Costa Rica Aquiares

Aquiares devotes 80% of its land to growing high quality coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation. With over a dozen natural springs, 20km of streams and one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the entire country, this farm is a leader in both the coffee industry as well as in maintaining the natural beauty of Costa Rica. This delicious coffee brings notes of brown sugar, caramel and a hint of sweet lime brings a delicate citrus presence while maintaining a lower acidity. 

$18.00

Costa Rica Aquiares

Aquiares devotes 80% of its land to growing high quality coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation. With over a dozen natural springs, 20km of streams and one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the entire country, this farm is a leader in both the coffee industry as well as in maintaining the natural beauty of Costa Rica. This delicious coffee brings notes of brown sugar, caramel and a hint of sweet lime brings a delicate citrus presence while maintaining a lower acidity.